Custom Home Builders in Edmonton
What is a custom home?
A custom home lets you design every aspect of your home to suit your needs and desires. Custom homes are a fantastic way to create the perfect floorplan for you and your family. Whether you need extra bedrooms and bathrooms, more office space, or want the more extravagant kitchen available, a custom home provides you with more flexibility and creativity than building from an existing floorplan or buying a spec home. Here at Singletree, we are custom home builders who want to make your dream home come to life. We’d love to meet with you and discuss how we can help create the perfect home in the perfect lot.
Where can you build a custom house in Edmonton with Singletree?
- On any lot you currently own.
- On a public lot that is available in Edmonton and surrounding areas
- On an acreage or piece of land you own
- As an infill home in a mature neighborhood
How much do custom homes in Edmonton cost?
Custom homes vary depending on where you want to build. If there is demolition involved, if the lot is already purchased, and what kind of home you’re looking for, the home’s size, the more upgrades to finishes, and how complicated the customization of your floorplan and exterior all dictate how expensive the custom home will be. As a custom home builder in Edmonton, we strive to meet whatever your needs are, and that includes cost! We will work with you to create your dream home within your budget. Custom homes in Edmonton start at around $320 per square foot and can often range up to $560 per square foot.
Our custom home building process:
As a custom home builder, Singletree has a dedicated team that will work with you throughout the entire homebuilding process.
We have a five step process to building custom homes in Edmonton:
- Discovery. We discuss your fears and concerns, timeframes, expectations regarding materials and communication, your level of involvement and your approximate budget.
- Concept. We provide a sample or two of the house you have described; we connect you with a designer; we facilitate the design process to Development Permit drawing stage; we create a 10% estimate.
- Pre-Construction. We get the drawings completed to Building Permit stage and assemble all the documents required for and we make the Development and Building Permit applications. We tender all of the permit documents and create a 5% budget.
- Contract. We build the house according to your drawing and specifications.
- Turnover. We do a final walk through, get the deficiencies corrected and explain our comprehensive warranty service.
Singletree is dedicated to making sure all of your needs and expectations are met. We do so by fostering ongoing communication through regularly scheduled meetings where we will discuss the construction progress, and answer any questions that you might have about your project.